Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Massage Graduate Offers Retreat in UT Desert

One of the gratifying parts of my life is keeping in touch with RMIHA graduates. I love hearing what's going on in their lives, what they are learning, how they are serving and all that good stuff.

On Saturday, Tiana Brown (see photo) is graduating and she is already involved in a project that is exciting to me. On September 11, 2008 (interestingly exactly one year after she began massage school), she is leading a retreat in Glen Canyon, UT. The retreat entails cleansing, yoga, massage and connection to the beautiful southern Utah desert. I recommend the website of this retreat for inspiration even if you don't attend. Tiana's such a wonderful massage therapist and she brings a wholesome energy where ever she goes. I'm excited for the people who get to attend this retreat and I'm excited that Tiana is beginning her massage career in such an auspicious way!

I'd love to hear from other massage school graduates. What are you doing to bring healing to the world?

© 2008, Rebecca Mauldin

No comments: